Why it’s important
Regular monitoring and control of glucose is important for long-term, trouble-free culture of mammalian cells using a hollow fibre bioreactor. The GlucCell Meter gives peace of mind to bioreactor operators who want to avoid the expense and inconvenience of any errors due to false assumptions about glucose levels.
Calibrated for mammalian cell bioreactors.
As with medical glucose meters the GlucCell Meter is based on the oxidation of glucose by glucose oxidase. However, blood is very different to cell culture medium. Compared to cell culture media the biochemical constituents of blood interact with the oxidation reaction in different ways and give different results. This means that specific calibration is required for both applications.
- Dimensions: 96mm x 60mm x 18.5mm
- Weight: 70g including battery
- Power Source: one (1) CR2032 3V Li coin battery
- Battery Life: approximately 1000 tests
- Display: large LCD
- Automation: auto-electrode insert detection, auto-sample loading detection, auto-reaction time countdown, auto-turn off
- Memory: stores up to 180 test results
- Environment: 10-40 degree C
- Req’d Sample Size: 3 uL
- Measurement Range: 30-500 mg/dL (1.6-33.3 mmol/L)
- Test result time: < 15 secs.
|Cat. # ||Description |
|GC001000 ||GluCell Glucose Meter (includes 50 Test Strips) |
|GC001001 ||GlucCell Glucose Test Strips (50) |
Manufactured by CESO Bioengineering
GlucCell Full User Guide