For any lab that needs to scale up production of “difficult-to-express” recombinant protein, for example complex, multi-subunit proteins required well folded, assembled and glycosylated in 100’s of milligrams, a FiberCell hollow fiber bioreactor offers a very efficient solution. This new article by John Cadwell, founder of FiberCell Systems Inc., explains why. Also please visit our recombinant proteins application page where you can find many exciting customer publications.
- KDBIO sponsors the London Stem Cell Network’s 2018 Symposium (26th February 2018)
- New Article : Any Lab Can Now Very Efficiently Express Recombinant Proteins in Mammalian Cells
- New article : Production of Exosomes in a Hollow Fiber Bioreactor
- KDBIO sponsors the UKEV 2017 meeting, Birmingham, UK
- KDBIO sponsors FSEV 2017 Paris