KDBIO is a sponsor of the UKEV meeting on December 12th at the University of Birmingham and will particpate with an exhibition stand and a talk on the topic of efficient production of EVs. https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/facilities/mds-cpd/conferences/ukev/index.aspx
- Cellulosic hollow fibre cartridges – when should these be used in PK/PD studies?
- FiberCell Systems Inc. present at ISEV2018
- GEN Tutorial : Hollow Fibers Enhance Protein Expression
- KDBIO sponsors “Extracellular Vesicles: From Biology to Biomedical Applications” – EMBO Practical Course
- KDBIO sponsors the London Stem Cell Network’s 2018 Symposium (26th February 2018)