KDBIO will participate at the French Society for Extracellular Vesicles on 6th and 7th November 2017. The FiberCell hollow fibre bioreactor provides a compact and efficient means to generate concentrated EVs in large quantity from cells maintained under extremely high density. Different cartridge modules are available to suit the scale of the project.
- KDBIO sponsors European Congress of Immunology, Amsterdam
- Cellulosic hollow fibre cartridges – when should these be used in PK/PD studies?
- FiberCell Systems Inc. present at ISEV2018
- GEN Tutorial : Hollow Fibers Enhance Protein Expression
- KDBIO sponsors “Extracellular Vesicles: From Biology to Biomedical Applications” – EMBO Practical Course