KDBIO will be present on 12th April during this EMBO Practical Course to present the FiberCell Hollow Fibre Bioreactor as an efficient way to produce large quantities of concentrated exosomes, serum-free. Course Overview : A rapidly increasing number of researchers aim to purify and identify extracellular vesicles and many methodologies to isolate and analyse these vesicles are available and have been implemented. This course will cover the basics, possibilities and limitations of different purification and characterization techniques and will address strategies to understand their role in biomedical applications.
- Cellulosic hollow fibre cartridges – when should these be used in PK/PD studies?
- FiberCell Systems Inc. present at ISEV2018
- GEN Tutorial : Hollow Fibers Enhance Protein Expression
- KDBIO sponsors “Extracellular Vesicles: From Biology to Biomedical Applications” – EMBO Practical Course
- KDBIO sponsors the London Stem Cell Network’s 2018 Symposium (26th February 2018)